Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blog ReOpen!

Elloza Jammers! well yes, i'm finally back on track with my blog! this means new and exciting news splashes, glitch info, and more! now have changed the background to warm welcoming leaves, ;) if you would like to catch me on a different game, go to ChickenSmoothie and Pm (Private message) me at NaginiMarvalo Riddle! well, i hope you're as excited as i am to reopen! have a great day and i'll meet ya back here tomorrow ;)


                                                                                                                                      ~Nagini, Of Glados135 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados