Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trade offerings and Shtuff :P

Alright, time to get into trades :) I have a few offers, and if anybody would like to trade, just find me! :D here they are! ^^



Trade 1: MY blue toppy, and founders for red toppy

Trade 2: my lava, black spike wrist, and orange tail for worn, perhaps? :P

that's all :P if anyone would like to offer me a trade, just fill this out and post it on a comment! :D

My item you want:

what is your offer:

username:

how often you are on:

thanks for being such great jammers! jam on! :D

                                                                                                                 ~GladosOfMinecraftia
                                                                                                                             ~Nagini~

3 comments:

  1. i want your top hat
    offer:my orange top hat
    user:salliepie503
    how often i am on?: pretty much every day um
    at about 3:20 ill be on on the week days
    sunday saturday umm about 5:00ish
    and um if my trade wont work ill trade you something else just commet back bai, oh ya btw if you want me to do the other trade your gonna have 2 trust meh i wont scam or anything if i do (which im not) promise', you have my user i guess.... lol well bai ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is trade 2 still available? I would accept! I have a worn, so just give me a Jamaa Gram!
    wolfez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I usually get on at 4-5 am or pm Central time :3
      wolfez

      Delete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados