Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Slyredfox! (Let's give her a round of applause ;3)

Heyo Jammers! i have a friend, that i'd like to make famous, and here, you will see a really nice, funny, and epic person! Plz spread her name around jamaa, and, well, Here's her pic! x3

Please make slyredfox famous! she's one of my best friends :) and i'd also like to say, EeveeRockz has a fan! :) (I'd also like to make another best friend famous, but she already is X3 (dolphingirl7))
                                                                                                                                    ~Glados135 The Mighty O' Cheesy Lovah ^^

3 comments:

  1. Slyred has been my buddy for a while and she just gets more and more awesome! She is one of the best Jammer's I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! Three cheers for slyredfox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Glados join my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Famous people....how fun!! I won't be tho ;(
    - the not famous thunder141

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados