Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fanart!

Ello jammers! well i've been thinking about fun activities i could possibly do for my blog! so i thought, that maybe every week/month if someone would draw fanart of one of my aniamljam characters/ just make me some art, i would post them all here! including owner ID. just send it to my email at popcornbunny1@gmail.com! it really doesn't matter to me if you use photoshop, eokaki chickensmoothie (etc.) or if you draw it on paper! have a great day jammers!


                                                                                                                       ~GladosOfMinecraftia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados