Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

About My Background and.... NEW CHEEZY STUFF!

Heyo Jammers! as you probably noticed, i got a new background! now some are probably wondering why in the cheddar cheeses would i pick that background? Well i picked this background because it's from the game portal! and that's where i got my username from! (Glados) Glados is the huge computer on the Right, And now for The Cheesy Stuff: Well we (as in Uniquelog And i) are creating the all new cheesy club! To Sign up Just put your username in the comments, and say "I'd Like To Be a Cheesy!" Oh and i am having a party!! (Cheesy party) Hope you guys can make it! Here's The Info: When? 4:30 Central time, Saturday March 24th 2012. Where? My Den on animaljam. What Server? Aldan.  Please tell me if your going in the comments! 


Well That's All For Now, Glados135 And Eeveerockz Signing Out!

6 comments:

  1. Alrighty Then! Welcome To Uniquelog and i's New Cheesarific Club! Hope You Can Make It to the cheesaramic Party Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (Nachtdervolfe12345) would like to be a cheesy. I love cheese. And what would 4:30 Central time be for Eastern Time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL CHEESY:) TODAY IS JUST SUCH A CHEESY DAY:) MY FRIEND THOGHT IT WAS A PIE DAY...BUT ITS A CHEESY DAY:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados