Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Modo for trading (only trading)

Heyo Jammers! Lately I've been getting asked a LOT "what for bat wings" what for tophat" what for viking" what for beard" And So on. Well it's sorta been getting on my nerves, although it's fine cause you guys didn't know ^^ My new modo for trading is: please don't ask, just please make, an offer. Well ik, it's sorta lame, and you hear it all the time, but that's just realllly what i want ^-^ Thanks Guys For being so awesome!







Glados135 And Eeveerockz signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados