Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Game Shoutouts!

Heyo Jammers! I know, that this has NOTHING to do with Animaljam, But Here Are A Few Games I Recommend! First game is:  Minecraft! Rate of epicness from 1-10: 10. Second Game is: Portal! Rate of epicness: 10.(Btw, Portal is where i got my username from. GLaDoS Is The Giant Mind blowing computer on there >:3) Third game is: Chickensmoothie! rate of epicness from 1-10: 10. Fourth game is: Oblivion/ Skyrim! rate of epicness from 1-10: 10. And last but not least: terraria! rate of epicness 1-10: 10. If you would like to watch The games: Oblivion, skyrim, minecraft, or Terraria, Go to: Batclone's Channel, to watch them!

Well Thats All for now, If you play ANY of these game, feel free to comment below about how you play, or whatevz XD. Glados135 and Eeveerockz signing out!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Minecraft, LAWL.
    I am such a video gamer XD

    ~Dg7 >:B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I lovez Minecraft. and also, the computer is one of my best friends XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados