Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Jerk on Animaljam

Heyo jammers, my friend eeveerockz and i have something to share, my poor friend eevee, i have a Jerk here, that i'd like to show t'you guys.

take a look at this little brat! take a close look at his username... THIS IS WHT A JERK LOOKS LIKE (srry, it just makes me mad, eevee is one of my best friends D':) and i think AJ needs to be more protective over usernames D': i want to support eeveerockz, and i hope you guys can to. this is Glados135 and Eeveerockz, Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. That is horrible! I think the AJ HQ should approve all the usernames before they can get accepted. Things like this happen quiet often, and I just find it mean. I don't why people would do something so horrid, but just ignore it and the jerk probably will never come online again ^.^

    -Bogie200

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx meadowy ^-^ you always give Great advice, ill be sure to tell eeveerockz, Hopefully he does never come back on.


    -Your Friend
    Glados135

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados