Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hiya Peoples!

Hi guys! like i said a few posts back, I am going to try to make my blog, a little better at a time, so i think i should start off, with a bit longer posts, just instead of this: hey i'm just dancing around animal jam! haha pretty random! XD well that's all for now, glados135 signing out!, yeh. instead of those tiny, boring ones :/ lol, so this is going to be a bit more exciting of a post. Well, let's start, ok so first things first, in AJ (animaljam), i just became friends with stallion1! i want to tell everyone that she is SOOOOOOOOO EPICLY nice, and has lots of kool stuff!, i wanted to get that out there, lol XD and also, on Saturday of this week (if i don't forget) i will release the winner of my brand new contest, so here's the contest, if anyone can guess one color on my animal named: emperor spirit ivy, they will be the next jammer of the week! so that's how i will solve this week's decision, lol when you find out a color, tell me the color in the comment's below!

sadly, i think that's all i have for now, Glados135 signing out!

8 comments:

  1. I have already been Jammer Of The Week, so I won't guess the color ;3 BUT I still wish everyone luck who tries! ;D You blog is awesome, I was just reading about the new items, and I had no idea that they made Fire Pots and Treasure Chests! Thank you so much for posting it here ^.^ I still like seeing the parties though, but I love how you are trying to make this blog appealing to EVERYONE! Keep up the awesome updates, you got yourself a fan!

    -Knight SpiritClaw (Bogie200)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far bogie200, from your polite posts, you sound like a nice, sophisticated, and GREAT person! i absolutely LOVE that your a fan! i'll be sure to make it better at time's like i said before, your so polite!

    -Glados135

    ReplyDelete
  3. ojh i also forgot something! i sent ya a friend request on animaljam :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, here's the most accurate answer you will get glados.

    Pink, Grey , and White!

    Mwahahaha!

    ~Dg7

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ok, well you will be announced as jammer of the week on Saturday! CONGRATS TO DOLPHINGIRL7!

    ReplyDelete
  6. W00T W00T!

    Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    You just made my day! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, DolphinGirl17! You are a amazingly funny person, with a relaxed, funky and friendly personality. You are defiantly a people-person, and know how to make ANYTHING epic! :D You deserve to be jammer of the week. ;3 Stay awesome!

    -Knight SpiritClaw (Bogie200)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol thanks Meadowy!
    You are really nice too!!

    Please add me on aj! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados