Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Shoutouts and news!

Hey everyone! i just wanted to say, THANKS! to dolphingirl7 and bogie200, for commenting on my blog! they are  the first 2 people to comment! they are great ppl! bogie200 you were very polite and EXTREMELY nice when i was picking who was jammer of the week! and thx dolphingirl7!! you are also extremely nice! :3 i will surely keep giving out hints and trying to make my blog a little better at a time! i absolutely LOVE that YOU love my blog bogie200, hehe, like i said before, if you have ANYTHING you think that will help my blog, feel free to comment! i will try to make my posts a little bit more exciting, and not as short as they have been, well, here's a few things that came out over the update that i didn't mention before!, for one, the new fire pots have came to jamaa! followed by a pirate chest, and a pink chest! those things are all found at the Chamber Of Knowledge in Temple of Zios, and, in Epic wonders, there are new exciting clothing! things from dual swords, to diamond rings, a skirt, headphones, golden gloves, golden unicorn horns, and more! so check those things out! another thing is, the new BARN DEN! they are 5,000 coins though :/ so you better save up! haha, i also noticed today, that stone chairs have gone on clearance! there is also something in the paper that says a curtain animal is coming, well, to all that doesn't know, it is... a PENGUIN! i'm excited to seee what those look like! hehe
Well, i think thats all the news i have for right now, Glados135 signing out!

6 comments:

  1. OMG!
    I feel so super special!!! XD

    I have my own personal shout-out!
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well you are very nice, and you do deserve that shoutout! :D although i am such a weirdo also XD hehe



    -Glados135

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a shout out too! I feel so special to be on this amazing blog! :D I check it three times a day xD I am so weird, lol. .3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for giving me a shout out and calling me all those nice things! :D I feel so special. xD Lol
    Your such a nice, caring, friendly and funny person! Your the only person I know that be all those things at once! You can get silly and weird sometimes, but know how to just chill out too! ;) Your a awesome person, Glados! Your so polite and respectful to everyone around you, making you even more awesome! .3.

    -Kight SpiritClaw (Bogie200)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados