Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random post... Once Again

hey guys, I've noticed a lot of ppl gasping around when i come to epic wonders, or jamaa township, i think that I've made an accomplishment in my goal of once becoming that person everyone likes, or everyone would just like to hang with, a thanks to the following people: sobek1024, colour54, dolphingirl7, 1cassie, skeltonman, wolfwizerd, stinkberry, sheesh4, and animalja22989, thanks, you guys didn't care if i was rare or not, you just liked to hang and chill around, laughing and everything, now everyone is enjoying my blog and starting to just, well, notice me, now i am gaining lots of great friends all around jamaa, you guys really helped me get to my goal, :D you guys rock!




Well that's it for now, Glados135 signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Glados here, just a few rules to keep comments safe and appropriate!

1. NO foul language
2. keep things on topic please! :)
3. do not bad mouth my blog/topic!

Easy right? So enjoy!

1 warning = you get told, from me!

2 warning = 1 hour ban

3 warning = permanent ban

Just keep jammin'!
~Glados